By joining art and history, Vienna and Geneva – two cosmopolitan cities – have the ambition to make you living an exceptional moment on the occasion of the reception of the first Vienna ball in French-speaking Switzerland
Mixing universal values and traditions, this unique ball will make an entrance in the heart of Genevan society, the 13th November 2020, in the prestigious Musée Ariana. This grand ball will bring together, in a place of exquisite architecture: music, dance, gastronomy and evening dress.
Associate your company with the event and benefit from visibility in a varied public, impassioned with elegance, lifestyle & culture.
“Life is movement, movement is relation”
Become a partner, it’s the opportunity to:
- Receive your clients at a celebrated venue: Musée Ariana, Geneva
- Deepen public relation with your clients, suppliers or colleagues
- Share an original and friendly evening in a spirit of openness and friendship
- Boost multilateralism in your international relations thanks to the universal language of music
- Present your brand in our marketing materials (membership card, e-invitation, programme, flyer, posters) destined for participants (General public of French speaking Switzerland,) guests from partner schools, actors in civil society of both Geneva and Vienna etc.
For your information, please note that that any proposal regarding your partnership with our association will be the subject of a tailor-made contract. In particular, it will mention the value of your tax-deductible contribution.
Please do contact email@example.com for any fiscal deduction information or any other matter.
Vienna Town (Austria)
Our mission is to create and implement innovative business together with established companies. Accelerate innovative growth during waltz dancing: we are proud to be among the official supporters of the first Viennese ball in Geneva.